Feb 16, 2001
Has there ever been a case of HIV infection transmitted by a women "grinding" her vagina into a man's anus?
| Response from Mr. Kull
No cases of transmission through grinding have been documented by the CDC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.