|Used room-mates razor after 24 hours
Mar 12, 2002
I have used my room-mates razor after 24 hours of his shave. I do not know his HIV status. Do I have to do the HIV test?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Please see Worried-Shared Razor for an answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing Razors?
- Can U Get AIDS From Razors?
- Is Sharing A Razor Safe?
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.