blood in saliva

My possible exposure point is three years from now,when i had protected sex with a prostitute.I had flu like symptoms one week after the incident.Recently i have noticed some very small quantity of blood in saliva while brushing teeth.(four months from now).The thing stops and then reappears after one - two weeks.I have headache too but that is like a normal person may have ...once a week due to workload.Anyway i am healthy and infact 15 kgs overweight than normal.I fear of being positive though i had protected sex because i fear that the inner part of condon had vaginal fluid of the girl.What r my chances?How long can a person live on Retroviral drugs?

The only way to tell if you are infected with HIV is to have an HIV antibody test at least three months after your exposure. Bleeding gums are not a symptom of HIV infection, and you should have any ongoing symptoms checked out by your doctor (and in this case, maybe a dentist).

It is highly, highly unlikely that you would have been infected with HIV if you had used a latex condom correctly for sex.

RMK

Testing
Nervous, please respond.