|A Yes or No Will Answer My Question!
Mar 11, 2002
This is a simple yes or no answer! I know that you get 50 million questions a day, so I hope that you will be able to get to mine. You get asked these window period questions alot, I know. Is it correct to assume that even 1st generation ELISAs are accurate after 3 months, and unless you have had a DEFINITE HIV exposure, further testing is not necessary?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Are Oral Contraceptives Safe For A Teenager With Acne?
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.