Mar 11, 2002
Hi Mr.Kull. I read many response from you about the oral sex transmission. I know it is a really low risk; however, if the insertive partner is uncircumcised, will that increase the risk of infection? thank your for your wonderful service.
Response from Mr. Kull
No. You are still coming into contact with saliva, which is not a fluid that is implicated in transmission.
See Saliva as a Barrier for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.