|How long does aids last outside?
Mar 6, 2002
Hi, How long does aids last outside the body? And if a condom was used, but was left outside for 2 nights or more, and then it was reused, is there a risk of AIDS being transmitted?
| Response from Mr. Kull
There is almost no risk of HIV being transmitted through contact with fluid that has been outside of the body for two days. Please see the article Survival of HIV in the Environment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does AIDS Last?
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.