CDC's stand-can one believe what they say?

Okay Ryan, I really, really want to give up this HIV obsession once and for all. My question for you is...

I took your advise, Finally, I called the CDC and they told me that what I thought was a possible exposure to HIV was a "no risk" situation.(that is what they said, "no risk".) Are they experts or just ordinary people who have their own opinions? I asked to talk with three different people though and all three said the same thing.

My second question for you is a little redundant but-in light of the CDC response to my question, would you say that between that and a (-) antibody at 11 weeks 2 days~DO I NEED TO SEEK PHYCIATRIC HELP TO GET OVER MY FEARS? The rashes and colds and everything continue so I am assuming that My fears are causing a lot of it...if you think the CDC's stand on my situation would not be too easy. Arn't they the ones who try to error on the concervative side?

I think it's important that you try your best to trust the CDC's response, but it sounds like not much is going to convince you that you are not infected with HIV. That may be an indication that some psychological factors may be playing a role, and that you might benefit from an evaluation by a mental health professional.

RMK

why am i being ignored?
How long does aids last outside?