Nervous and scared

Thanks for taking my question, I had oral sex given to me by a women in a massage parlor three months ago. After that night I have had some discomfort and a rash showed up on the ridge of my penis(where the head begins). There has been some itching where the rash is. I also have little white bumps like little white heads on the base of my penis. The discomfort started and itching began the day after, the rash and white bumps showed up a apporox one week after. Previously I did not have these bumps, or the redness (rash). My doctor says the white bumps are normal, I did see my doctor and he told it was not herpes because I was not in a lot of pain, he also ruled a couple of the other std's because he put me on an antibiotic and that would kill Chalmadia and gonhorria. The oral sex was performed on me - she did use a condom (don't know what kind and I don't believe it was rolled all the way down all the time - to my belief there was never contact with my urethra), and I did not come. My doctor has not been able to figure out what I have so I am scheduled to go see a urologist this week and then next week a dermatologist. I had my hiv test today, and am scared to death - it will be a rough two to three days until I get my results. What do you think my risk of hiv infection was? Do you have any ideas of what I may have, or have you heard of these types of symptoms before? I was convinced I had herpes but my doctor says no, could he be wrong? I have read where there are no documented cases of somebody getting hiv simply from having oral sex performed on them - I can be a negative thinker so I'm thinking I will be the first documented case. Nervous and scared to death. Just a note I have not had sex since and I was in monogamous relationship before my stupid adventure to the parlor. Any advice would be appreciated.

Well, it sounds like you are doing everything you can to determine what is going on with you. You are right about being at extremely low-risk for HIV infection. Rashes happen and doctors can't always determine their cause.

My only advice to you is to find a way to manage your anxiety. If you have trouble doing this on your own or find that anxiety to be overwhelming, try to speak with a counselor or therapist (your doctor should be able to refer you to one).

RMK

Thankful But Troubled
Interesting Question.