|I am in love with my Doctor!
Feb 5, 2001
Do you think it will freak him out if I send him a Valentine?
| Response from Mr. Kull
I'm not sure, but it's definitely safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Life Expectancy For People With Hiv Associated Kaposi Sarcoma
- I Am Pregnant And I Have Hiv Can I Still Have Sex
- Do Bumps In Armpit Hurt From Hiv And Are They Visible?
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- Testing Positive For Hiv After Having Trichomoniasis
- The Role Of Rna Polymerase In Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.