Risky love

First of all I want to say that Iam not Englishlanguaged from birth so my sentences might be a bit technically incorrect in some sitations.

Since a while I know a woman by the net and now also by phone. We are planning to see eachother very soon, as we really love eachother.

The thing is, her ex-partner died 7/8 years ago because of AIDS. She had sex with him for 4 years unprotected and says she's not infected and all tests are negative.

I wonder, how can you be not infected when having sex for 4 years with an AIDS-patient without getting it. She thinks she's imune to it and do not believe in condoms.

I dont have to be worried if she can show testsresults being negative?

Please, answer these questions, I so love her but Iam also so scared.

Many thanks.

First of all, if your partner is HIV negative (tested at least three months after her last exposure) she is HIV negative. Until you feel comfortable with that information, it might be best for you to use condoms.

It is possible that someone could have repeated exposures to HIV and not become infected. The reasons why this happens are not too clear. There has been ongoing research to determine if people are naturally immune to HIV infection, but there is no way to determine if a person will or will not be immune to infection. It is important that you do not assume that your friend is immune based on her history; other unknown factors may have contributed to her remaining negative.

The bottom line is, if you are both negative for HIV infection and do not have other exposures, then you are both not at risk for HIV infection.

RMK

Risk of Unprotected anal sex for a top
The use of condoms