Please Help I am Scared

Deer Doc... Thank you for your timing reading this..I am very worried....about one month ago i had an possible risk...My pennis rub up against her vagina no penatration just grinding..i also had a small abrassion on my finger and i know that my finger came in contact with er vaginal fluids..here 3.5 later i have developed soft stools, and some diahrea..i was wondering what were my risk by doing that, and is diahrea for this long, with some headaches a sgin of acute HIV? I thank you for answering my question..i am very very worried

When you think about your risk for sexual transmission of HIV, you should first consider the model for transmission: HIV infected fluids (blood, semen, and vaginal secretions) coming into contact with the mucous membranes (the lining of the anus/rectum, vagina, urethra/foreskin, and mouth). If those conditions are met, then transmission is theoretically possible.

It is as important to consider the actual risk for transmission, sometimes referred to as the odds, probability, or likelihood. This is based on actual reports and studies that look at how HIV is actually transmitted. Documented cases of sexual transmission are primarily attributed to anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

So, in your case, transmission is possible, but not likely. This is because there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through non-penetrative sex (for example, grinding).

RMK

Detection
First Victim of rec-oral sex