chapped lip and blood

hello i had kissing but not really deep deep kissing and realised that i had a chapped lip, slight bleed, . I do not know the sttaus of my partner Please let me know the risk involved cant sleep!

There is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through kissing, so you are not at risk for infection. The fact that your lips were chapped and bleeding does not have much relevance, since you were only exposed to saliva. The saliva of HIV infected people contains noninfectious levels of virus. The odds might be different if you were kissing an HIV infected person who had blood in their mouth, but that was not the case.

RMK

Is it true, Mr. Kull
oral sex