Is it true, Mr. Kull
Feb 26, 2002
Dear Mr. Kull,
After 3 weeks of possible exposure to HIV, I am experiencing discomfort in my testicles. Is this a sign of possible HIV infection?
Response from Mr. Kull
No, it is not. Please see your doctor for questions about ongoing symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.