Is it true, Mr. Kull
Feb 26, 2002
Dear Mr. Kull,
After 3 weeks of possible exposure to HIV, I am experiencing discomfort in my testicles. Is this a sign of possible HIV infection?
Response from Mr. Kull
No, it is not. Please see your doctor for questions about ongoing symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.