felatio?

Hi! I've read many of your questions/answers and have seen many questions about the chances of becoming HIV infected from oral sex. You said that chances are slim for the male, but what about the woman? The man that I performed felatio on is heterosexual as far as I know, but are my chances of contracting HIV greatly increased if he is HIV positive and did ejaculate in my mouth? I'm so worried! Thank you!

A person is more likely to be at risk for infection with HIV when performing oral sex on a man with ejaculation in the mouth as opposed to a person performing oral sex on a woman. There are only a few documented cases of HIV transmission through performing oral sex on a woman, and there has been more substantial evidence that more people are infected through performing oral sex on an HIV infected man.

This does not mean that oral sex poses a significant risk for infection. Oral sex is generally considered low-risk, and much lower than having unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. The semen of an infected man is likely to have a higher concentration of HIV than the vaginal secretions of an infected woman. This is why one should avoid getting semen in their mouth when performing oral sex.

See the CDC's Fact Sheet on Oral Sex for more information.

RMK

Ongoing pain!
Is it true, Mr. Kull