Feb 26, 2002
It has been more than two months since I started having pains in my joints, especially elbows and tingling in my fingers. I have also had headsches and pain behind my eyes more so when I bend over. I took an HIV test at 3 months that came back negative. Could my body still be going through serocon. The pains have been with me for about 2 1/2 months. Is this too long for ARS? Please answer, anxiously waiting. Thank you.
Response from Mr. Kull
A negative HIV antibody test at three months after exposure meanst that you are not infected with HIV. Your pain is likely to be associated something else, so please consult your medical provider for a diagnosis of your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.