Feb 26, 2002
Hi! I hade oral sex with a girl about 6 month ago. Is it possible to get Aids thrue oral sex? And what are the odds? What are the first symptoms of Aids?
Response from Mr. Kull
Questions about the risk of transmission through oral sex have been answered many times in this forum. Please look through the Transmission (Sexual) archives for answers regarding oral sex. You can also read through my response to Cunnilingus...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.