Feb 26, 2002
Hi! I hade oral sex with a girl about 6 month ago. Is it possible to get Aids thrue oral sex? And what are the odds? What are the first symptoms of Aids?
Response from Mr. Kull
Questions about the risk of transmission through oral sex have been answered many times in this forum. Please look through the Transmission (Sexual) archives for answers regarding oral sex. You can also read through my response to Cunnilingus...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.