Should I be worried?

I was wondering should I be relaxed if the girl I had an unprotected sex with, tested negative on HIV after 6 weeks we had sexual contact, she tested positive on HPV though?

Please answer. Thank you.

It's important to avoid determining your own HIV status based on another person's test results. It is unlikely that your friend is infected, though a three month test would be more accurate, and the best way to determine your own serostatus is to have an HIV antibody test three months after exposure.

If your friend was diagnosed with HPV, the virus that causes genital warts, then you may have come into contact with HPV. If you have sex with her again, it would be best to use a condom, even though condoms don't guarantee protection from HPV. If you suspect that you are developing anything that looks like genital warts, visit your doctor for an examination and possible treatment.

RMK

Is transmission possible?
Transmission