scared

i had a handjob with a prositute but i was wearing a condom the whole time, its only when i was about to come i took out the condom and washed my hand and came onto to her. there was no penetration or oral sex. however, i did touch her vagina which had some gel that she applied. there were no cuts or open sores on my hand or body. after touching her parts (breast, and vagina) i washed my hand with soap, and then masturbated on to her. after washing my hand i did not touch her again.

is is possible to contract any stds ?? .... scared.

Based on the epidemiological knowledge of HIV and its transmission, there is no evidence that HIV has been transmitted through casual contact. It's important to remember that HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following three ways:

1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral sex

2) Blood-to-blood contact: sharing injection needles, occupational exposures, blood transfusions (which is rare in the U.S.).

3) Mother-to-infant: either through delivery or during breast feeding

Unless you come into direct contact with fluids or skin that has a sexually transmittable infection, then infection with any STD is highly unlikely.

RMK

sex with a gay HIV person
Is transmission possible?