Feb 24, 2002
i had a handjob with a prositute but i was wearing a condom the whole time, its only when i was about to come i took out the condom and washed my hand and came onto to her. there was no penetration or oral sex. however, i did touch her vagina which had some gel that she applied. there were no cuts or open sores on my hand or body. after touching her parts (breast, and vagina) i washed my hand with soap, and then masturbated on to her. after washing my hand i did not touch her again.
is is possible to contract any stds ?? .... scared.
Response from Mr. Kull
Based on the epidemiological knowledge of HIV and its transmission, there is no evidence that HIV has been transmitted through casual contact. It's important to remember that HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following three ways:
1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral sex
2) Blood-to-blood contact: sharing injection needles, occupational exposures, blood transfusions (which is rare in the U.S.).
3) Mother-to-infant: either through delivery or during breast feeding
Unless you come into direct contact with fluids or skin that has a sexually transmittable infection, then infection with any STD is highly unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Home Test Kit
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.