Testicle

I Have moles on my tesicles which seem to be increasing, ive had them since i was 15 , 10 years ago. they look like warts but i'm not sure. I've not seen the doctor because i'm scared.. What can i do to see if they are warts or cancer??

It's really complicated answering questions about symptoms, conditions, etc. on the internet. This is why any questions about symptoms should be supported by an answer from a medical provider, in person. It definitely can be intimidating to see a doctor, especially when it involves questions about sex, sexually transmitted infections, and genitals. It's no coincidence that people's genitals are often referred to as private parts! If they're private, why would you want to show them to a stranger?

Doctors are trained to understand and treat the whole person. Being a human means that sex and sexuality are going to be a part of that experience. It's important that you find a doctor who is sensitive to your concerns and needs, one whom you can talk with open and honestly. It may not be easy for you, but it is crucial to your health.

These "moles" are probably not STD related if they have been there for as long as you can remember, you are not at risk for sexually transmitted infections, and if they don't itch, burn, or feel painful. If you feel that there has been significant changes in the appearance or feel of the moles, try talking with a doctor about your concerns. That may help alleviate a great deal of anxiety.

RMK

Broken condom, central Africa, symptoms, early testing. Hotline?
std's