Penis leaned on the anus

Hey, i have a question for you,probably it is not new for you, but i need an answer. I had an erotic massage made buy i man i had just known. The problem is that, while ha was doing his job, i was laying in bed.He asked me if i wanted an anal penetration. I refused, but to tease me, he leaned his penis between my gluteals spred out for the massage. He had no condoms,so i IMMEDIATLY removed his penis. He was not circumcised, and he did not have an erection, and for this reason his penis had no secrections at all, that's for sure.I'm sure also that my anus was touched just by the outter part of the foreskin. Was it riskfull? Please respond me, it's really important.

When you think about your risk for sexual transmission of HIV, you should first consider the model for transmission: HIV infected fluids (blood, semen, and vaginal secretions) coming into contact with the mucous membranes (the lining of the anus/rectum, vagina, urethra/foreskin, and mouth). If those conditions are met, then transmission is theoretically possible.

It is as important to consider the actual risk for transmission, sometimes referred to as the odds, probability, or likelihood. This is based on actual reports and studies that look at how HIV is actually transmitted. Documented cases of sexual transmission are primarily attributed to anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

So, in your case, transmission is possible, but not likely. This is because there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through non-penetrative sex without ejaculation.

RMK

Married Soon
Straight male with a female prositute!