Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Penis leaned on the anus
Feb 15, 2002

Hey, i have a question for you,probably it is not new for you, but i need an answer. I had an erotic massage made buy i man i had just known. The problem is that, while ha was doing his job, i was laying in bed.He asked me if i wanted an anal penetration. I refused, but to tease me, he leaned his penis between my gluteals spred out for the massage. He had no condoms,so i IMMEDIATLY removed his penis. He was not circumcised, and he did not have an erection, and for this reason his penis had no secrections at all, that's for sure.I'm sure also that my anus was touched just by the outter part of the foreskin. Was it riskfull? Please respond me, it's really important.

Response from Mr. Kull

When you think about your risk for sexual transmission of HIV, you should first consider the model for transmission: HIV infected fluids (blood, semen, and vaginal secretions) coming into contact with the mucous membranes (the lining of the anus/rectum, vagina, urethra/foreskin, and mouth). If those conditions are met, then transmission is theoretically possible.

It is as important to consider the actual risk for transmission, sometimes referred to as the odds, probability, or likelihood. This is based on actual reports and studies that look at how HIV is actually transmitted. Documented cases of sexual transmission are primarily attributed to anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

So, in your case, transmission is possible, but not likely. This is because there is no evidence that HIV is transmitted through non-penetrative sex without ejaculation.

RMK

Previous
Married Soon
Next
Straight male with a female prositute!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.