painless mouth ulcers

i got prgnant 4yrs ago and developed painless mouth lesions with transparent jelly like substance i had a hiv test done was negative i still have them popup once in a while, during my pregnancy i also had one episode of night sweats

You cannot determine your risk for infection based on the presence or absence of mouth ulcers. The best way to determine your HIV status is to understand your actual risk for infection and to have an HIV antibody test.

See your doctor if you have any questions about symptoms you are experiencing. You can also look at my response to "Canker Sores" http://thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Symptoms/Q9668.html

RMK

freaked out of my mind
Effects of Birth Control