weird feeling in armpits

Hello Doctor....For the last couple months on and off I have experienced a bit of swelling in my right armpit...Im not sure if its a node or not..It just seems a bit irregular when i move my arm around...like it got fatter or something....In the last year I gained some weight so it may just be that?? The feeling sometimes goes into my left armpit but mostly my right.....I dont feel any bumps or pea shaped objects....I poke at my armpits all the time now which may be making it worse....I feel 100% healthy and have no other symptoms...Can this be HIV related? Im aware of lymphoma and other related cancers....If this is the only symptom I have, is it possible to be that???

It is impossible to tell if this is HIV-related based on the information you have given. Please see a doctor for any questions you have about physical symptoms.

RMK

hiv symptoms
condoms and sex