|Please help me please???
Dec 15, 2000
Hi,Ryan you will realy help me if you answer my question so please do ;is there any evidence that the hiv can cause a severe pain in the penis during infection (entering the the blood stream). thank you very much.
| Response from Mr. Kull
I have not been able to locate any information that suggests HIV infection causes severe pain in the penis. You should have any severe pain checked out by a doctor; it's probably something other than HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.