Condom came off

I few weeks ago, I had an encounter with a guy. For the most part we had protected sex, but he did remove the condom and we engaged in sex for a few minutes. I'm not sure if there was any pre-cum. Are the chances high that I may have been exposed to the virus?

It is difficult to quantify your risk in this one instance (I also don't know if you had receptive anal or vaginal sex). First of all, we would need to know if your partner was infected with HIV to determine if you were actually exposed to the virus. Having receptive anal sex without a condom is one of the most efficient ways to transmit HIV (to the receptive partner). Ejaculation in the vagina or rectum will probably increase the risk to the receptive partner because there is a greater chance that there would be more virus in ejaculate than pre-ejaculate. However, there is evidence that virus can be isolated in pre-ejaculatory fluid and there are anecdotal reports of people being infected without having the partner ejaculate inside of them. That is why condom use throughout intercourse is recommended. If for some reason you find yourself having sex without a condom, have your partner pull out well in advance of ejaculating.

RMK

Need your help -
Please help me please???