Dec 19, 2000
Are there stats showing different groups(M/F/Wht/Blk/Spn) and how likley members of the groups are to be/become infected???
| Response from Mr. Kull
Try looking at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the latest surveillance reports for the United States. Numbers of AIDS cases are broken down by demographic categories. The CDC has not been able to accurately track HIV infection rates because of discrepancies in reporting techniques by states, although that should be changing soon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Licking Vagina
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Penis?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.