Is it me or the fact that you don't like answering questions about testing times?

I believe I've asked the question about my testing about 3 times and it has gone unaswered. I think it may be me since I've asked other questions as well. I've had 3 negative Elisa tests the latest being 14 weeks. Exposure, broken condom/vaginal intercourse. Accurate negative? I ask this as I continue to stress out. Thank you for reading this and I hope you may respond.

Many questions similar to yours have been answered on this forum. An HIV antibody test is considered accurate by many sources when three months have elapsed since possible exposure. Please read through recently answered questions to see how I've responded to similar questions.

Getting an HIV antibody test once every three months is very frequent and not recommended unless you are at high risk for infection. Waiting three months since an exposure is a long time to wait for testing, but it is the least costly and most accurate method available to the general public. If you are using the antibody test to ease your anxiety during the window period, I would suggest that you seek alternative methods to deal with your anxiety. Getting tested more that once every three months may become impractical over time.

RMK

Multiple Infections????
Does undetectable virual load mean no need for condom?