Oral from a Girl to Guy

A girl gave me some very LIGHT and BRIEF oral sex (think she was a little lose). I know this is not a realistic risk for HIV but what about other disease?

Immediatly after, I used alcohol wipes on my penis. Could this help in preventing any STD (such as herpes,syphilis and gonorea)?

Was this activity as I mentioned above a real high risk?

I only ask because I am married and trying to assess if I should tell my wife.

If I dont is there a time frame I should wait before resumming realtions?

There is no evidence that anyone has been infected with HIV through receiving oral sex. This is probably true because saliva is not a fluid that is implicated in transmitting HIV. In terms of HIV transmission through oral sex, there is only evidence of transmission occurring to the person whose mouth is on an HIV infected person's genitals.

It is possible to get certain STDs through receiving oral sex, though it is probably not as common as genital-genital transmission. See my response to "Can I get STDs..." (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q52472.qna).

There is no evidence that supports the use of alcohol wipes to reduce the risk of STD transmission.

RMK

The truth about condom effectiveness
Scared please help!!!