Nobody talks about the clitoris...

Thanks for the fantastic job you are doing. I have gone thru all the answers posted and couldn't find anything related to the clitoris. I gave oral sex to a woman a few days ago for about 2 minutes. She was very "dry" (i.e. not really turned on) and i didn't go very deep. I basically licked her clitoris with just the tip of my tongue, didn't feel any secretions or liquids (beyond my own saliva) and didn't insert my tongue in her vagina or touch her vulva. What do you think the risks of this "light" cunnilingus are? is the clitoris covered with vaginal secretions in a non-aroused state? should I still get tested? please help me get rid of my anxiety

Performing oral sex on a woman without a barrier is considered low-risk for HIV infection. There are few cases documented by the CDC of infection occuring in a person performing cunnilingus. I cannot tell you whether or not vaginal fluids came into contact with your mouth, but regardless, you are at very low risk for infection.

RMK

Inconsistencies with testing kits
STD Transmission...