can hiv be transmitted through nipples?
Dec 28, 2000
about a week ago a woman and i were fooling around. She sucked and licked my nipples for about 30sec to a min. I think she may have bleeding gums, is there a risk i was infected ?
Response from Mr. Kull
There are no documented cases of someone being infected through someone sucking and licking their nipples, regardless of the presence of blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.