i think i have an std

i recently had sex for the first time.

i am 16 years old.

it was unprotected but I'm on the pill.

a couple days later i had a sever burning itch in my vaginal area.

it lasted about 2 weeks,

it was very sore and red.

when i itched it it felt better but then got worse.

please help

It's really important that you go see a doctor if you experience any symptoms that you suspect are related to a sexually transmitted infection. Many sexually transmitted infections can be treated with medication and should be treated when possible. Some STIs left untreated could cause long-term complications.

It's scary having an infection that is transmitted sexually. People hear so many horror stories about STIs and often feel shame or guilt which can prevent them from seeking beneficial treatment. STIs are a part of being sexually active. You should do what you can to prevent an infection (safer sex/condom use), realize that prevention methods are limited, and seek out professional health care whenever you have any concerns about your health.

RMK

Worried out of my mind
can hiv be transmitted through nipples?