Worried out of my mind

Please answer i have asked questions at least 4 times with no response. Im very worried. After having protected vaginal sex and touching the womens vagina I noticed I had a small cut on my finger. Two weeks later I had an itchy feeling all over my body but had no rash. I also had a slight pain in the head that would come and go throughout the day and would last a second or so. Also had slight body aches.I never had any other symptoms. During this time I went to the doctor for the itching found nothing except for elevated liver enzyme test 87 alt 4 days later tested again liver 57. However I due drink regularly and sometimes heavy.Does this sound like ARS? Could these enzyme levels be related to ARS? Please answer

It is unlikely that you would have been HIV infected in this one episode of vaginal sex with a condom, and the cut on your finger probably would not have increased your risk that much. I cannot guess to what your symptoms might be related.

There is a greater chance that your elevated liver enzymes are symptomatic of heavy drinking. If you feel like your alcohol consumption may be causing emotional, physical, and/or social functioning problems, please look at the resources listed in the Getting help for substance use section at The Body.

RMK

dried blood
i think i have an std