The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV and a Lap Dance Where Orgasm Occurs?

Dec 29, 2000

Hello, Mr. Kull, I recently went to a blue collar topless bar and received a lap dance. I was clothed wearing blue jeans and the dancer had a g-string on. Anyways, she grinded me a little with her buttocks on my lap and around my genital region. After she had grinded me and during the grinding as well, I got really excited. At a period where I believe she wasn't grinding me, but dancing close to me, my penis, already erect, ejaculated and so I came in my pants. The semen permeated through my pants so that a visible spot was seen on the outside. I am wondering am I at a significant risk, or any risk, since I received a lap dance and did come. I don't think her vaginal area, or even her buttocks, contacted the area where my semen was at. I tried folding my arms above my lap so she would not sit on me and contact my semen. I am wondering, especially since I cannot remember the exact details (I don't even know if I came while she was grinding me), whether I can be infected with HIV this way. Sorry for the long post. I've read all the posts on lap dances, but none mentioned ejaculation. I'm not even sure if ejaculation during lap dances is even common.

Response from Mr. Kull

The fact that you ejaculated wouldn't change your risk (which is practically zero). Why would it? The presence of your own fluids doesn't increase your own risk for infection.


Rimming Question
home access

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint