Acute Viral Syndrome Symptoms

Thank you for responding to my question: I have done a lot of research on this website about symptoms and need clarification:

I have read that the symptoms of HIV can be swelling in the armpit and red/purplish blotches under skin. What is the average timeline of these symptoms to appear? I may have been exposed by performing orally on female and have an uncomfortable feeling under the armpits about 10 days after possible exposure...they have lasted about 5 - 6 days.

I realize that testing is only way to make sure but are these signs of AVS symptoms and is it likely that they would appear so soon after possible exposure?

It is possible to have acute retroviral syndrome symptoms 10 days after exposure, but you are at such low risk for infection. People get sick all of the time for different reasons. Do not try to diagnose yourself. See a doctor if you have any concerns.

RMK

condoms and being uncircumcised
A Definitive Answer