condoms and being uncircumcised

I had sex with a woman and wore a condom. The condom did not break, but I am uncircumcised. After sex, I removed the condom and did not find any holes. When I removed the condom, my foreskin again covered my penis. I did not have any cuts or abrasions on my foreskin or my penis. The condom had spermicidal lubricant on it. Does that put me at risk for Hiv?

I have heard that vaginal fluids can get trapped in the foreskin and after sex it can seep into the head of the penis. Is that true?

If the condom was used properly during all of your sexual contact, then it should have been an effective barrier against HIV. The fact that you are uncircumcised does not change your risk for infection when a condom is used. There is some recent research that suggests that circumcised men might be at less risk for HIV infection than uncircumcised men (see my response to Circumcision again). The reasons why this might be true are not clear yet.

Spermicides are not currently recommended for disease prevention. Please see my response to Spermicides.

RMK

hiv 1 group o
Acute Viral Syndrome Symptoms