For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

anal penetration by finger causes worry

I met a guy at a club and we jerked off together. While we were doing that we each fingered each other's butts using some baby oil. He did not cum but i did. After we were done I noticed that I had a little blood from where he had his finger inserted. I am wondering if some of his precum, if there was some, could have carried the hiv virus on his finger when he inserted it into me and maybe infected me??

It is theoretically possible that one could get infected if infected semen on another person's finger or hand came into contact with your rectum. The exact probability of it happening is difficult to determine, but there is no epidemiological evidence that infections have happened that way (according to the CDC). Several different factors would determine whether or not you were infected, and unfortunately we can't always determine if those factors were present.

Please see the response to What determines the chances for infection to get a better idea of the factors that contribute to infection.

Dental Surgery - bone transplant risk
ARS, Symptomatic