HIV Testing and Symptoms

I am a male and received unprotected oral sex from a female sex worker. A Home Access test at 11 weeks was negative. However, I'm worried about symptoms involving a rapid onset of throat dryness and newly discovered white coating on the tongue. These seem like symptoms of a possible yeast infection...does the negative test result rule out these as possible HIV symptoms since they occurred 1 week to 10 days prior?

Also, I've noticed a "red patch" about 1-ince long and 1/2-inch wide on my face that seems to be a little bit under the skin but a little noticeable. It has been more and more noticeable since beginning 1 to 1 1/2 weeks and I'm worried that it will soon turn into a very noticeable rash...are rashes occuring as a possible symptom to HIV infection slow to occur?

Symptoms occuring during primary HIV infection, otherwise known as acute retroviral syndrome, are tricky to diagnose, even for a medical professional. The bottom line is, there is no single answer to your question. It is possible to have symptoms related to primary HIV infection and still have a negative antibody test result. It's also possible to have no symptoms during seroconversion or to have atypical symptom presentation. The best way to rule out any uncertainty is to have an antibody test at least three months after your exposure and to direct any questions about symptoms to a medical doctor, IN PERSON.

RMK

Completely out of my mind
coldness