vaginal fluids on hands?

hello, and thank you for your time. about three weeks ago i went to a strip club and received a dance. the woman was complete nude . while giving me the dance my hand brushed her vagina and a small amount of vaginal fluids got on me. can you please tell me what my risk is for hiv? thank you again

You are at very low risk for infection. In order for infection to be possible, infected fluids need to come into contact with your mucous membranes and/or bloodstream. And even then, infection is not guaranteed because many other factors will determine whether or not you will become infected (see What determines the chances for infection?).

It doesn't seem like any of the factors were present in your case.

RMK

HIV TEST
Abnormal Pap smear after 10 months of sex