|I just got tested 2
Jan 10, 2001
My risk of exposure is... I inserted a finger in a high risk woman's vagina while I had a little cut on that finger due to my bad habit nailsbiting. Vaginal fluids came into contact with that finger
| Response from Mr. Kull
Your risk for infection is low. Please read through What are the risks of fingering someone? for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.