I just got tested 2
Jan 10, 2001
My risk of exposure is... I inserted a finger in a high risk woman's vagina while I had a little cut on that finger due to my bad habit nailsbiting. Vaginal fluids came into contact with that finger
Response from Mr. Kull
Your risk for infection is low. Please read through What are the risks of fingering someone? for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Sex Worker And Possible HIV Exposure
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Could Fatigue Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does Hairy Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.