Herpes HELP needed!!!

Ryan,

I had mutual masturbation with another guy, about a month later i noticed a small red spot on the edge of the head of my penis, it never itched or was fluid filled. I put some lotion on it and it was better the next day. I still can see where the spot was but it isn't raised. I never noticed on the other guy any sores but am afraid maybe this could be a herpes sore. I've seen pictures on this site of what some herpes sores look like, this did't look anything like that. My question is, is there a home tesing kit available for genital herpes testing? its been over a month now and would like to know if that is what I had.

thanks for your help

I am not aware of a home testing kit for genital herpes detection. Any sores that you have in your genital region that you suspect are sexually transmitted should be examined by a doctor when they are present. It is much easier for a doctor to diagnose herpes lesions when he/she can observe them directly.

RMK

GREAT NEWS!!!!
I just got tested 2