Jan 12, 2001
Hello. I have been reading through some of the frequent asked questions and I'd also like to thank you for making your services available...However I could not find any questions are answers regarding lymph nodes... I finally got the nerve up to get my std/hiv screening done. The lady that done the test said she felt that a couple of my lymph nodes in my mid section were a little swollen. Now Im absolutely scared. If my std test come back all negative will this mean that they are swollen because of hiv. Please help Thank you
| Response from Mr. Kull
Lymph nodes do not become swollen ONLY as a reaction to HIV infection. There are many other infections/conditions that can lead to this. I suggest that you talk with your doctor about your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Tested For Std And Hiv?
- Will My Std Show Up On My Hiv Test?
- Itchy Scrotum After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.