Jan 18, 2001
I have a small bump on the inside of my thigh near my vagina, but not on it. it just appeared within the past 5 months and I have been with the same guy for two and a half years now and I am 100% sure he does not have any type of disease. every now and then it seems like it's going away but it then fills with a little blood and pus. there is only one. what could it be?
Response from Mr. Kull
I have no way of telling you what this "blister" could be. Why don't you have a doctor check it out if it is a concern for you?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.