Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Not sure what it is

Hi Dr. Ryan, I was in a long-term relationaship with my boyfriend. After we broke up I noticed some bumps in my vagina. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with gential herpes. I took medication and was fine. About two months ago, I began to get red and itchy in my vagina. The question I have is that what I saw was not the same as the herpes. My skin was red, but know it looks like I am left with these red skin tags (best way for me to describe them). They are raised and located right on the inside of my lips (vagina). It seems like once it starts to itch, it turns into these skin tags like things. Very scared. What is it?

I cannot diagnose your symptoms. Please see your doctor to get accurate information about your condition.

RMK

Confused
Perspective Needed.