pain in the groin area

I had sex with a lady I believe is a call girl.The condom broke I believe toward the end of intercourse.The next morning I noticed blood in my urine.I have been having pains around my groin area a Dr said I have hernia thro a physical test.Is it HIV

Blood in urine is something that should always be discussed with your doctor. If the cause is unclear, please check with your doctor. See (http://health.yahoo.com/health/dc/003138/0.html) for more info about your condition.

To determine your HIV status, it would be best to have an antibody test at least three months after your exposure. Since it is possible that you came into contact with HIV infected fluid, testing is advisable. However, a one time exposure as the insertive partner with a condom breakage does not pose a significant risk for infection.

Do not attempt to diagnose your HIV status based only on symptoms that you are having within the window period; that is too complicated a task for anyone.

RMK

about the nose
pregnant and terrified hiv test taking too long