Going mental, please help!

Dear Ryan,

I am about to go crazy so if you could provide me with any insight, I would be very appreciative. This is the second time I am asking you a question today because the more I think about this, the more freaked out I get!

5 days ago, I had a mutual masturbation session with a person of an unknown sero-status. He ejaculated first, and it took me about 2 minutes from that point to ejaculate myself. While I was masturbating, he stroked his hands (with possibly some semen on them) around my body, and I am scared that his cum may have come into contact with a zit on my back, which after taking a shower I found was bleeding slightly. I also had a 3-day old cut on my finger (right around the nail) which wasnt bleeding, but it felt "burning" later on that day.

Now I am totally freaking out, wondering if the guys cum came into contact with either the zit, or the cut on my finger. Does the fact that old cut was "burning" when I touched it, was enough to cause the virus to enter the bloodstream?!

Today I felt pain in my lymph nodes, on one side, underneath my jaw. It was such sharp pain that I thoght someone was putting a blade right through it. Is that a typical symptom, or do the lymph nodes have to be swallen as well?! That started to completely freak me out and I am about to lose it tonight. I asked the guy, and he said he was negative, but who knows if he was being honest or not!

THANKS A MILLION for your answer!

HIV is not known to be transmitted in the ways you describe. HIV is known to be transmitted sexually through vaginal, anal and oral sex. There is no evidence that anyone has been infected through mutual masturbation. Unless you have deep, fresh wounds on your skin, it is tremendously unlikely that you would become infected through semen getting on your skin.

Hopefully, this will ease your mind a bit. If it doesn't, please consider talking with someone about the anxiety that you feel.

RMK

HIV ,BROKEN CONDOM & DETERGENTSOLUTION
about the nose