Feb 1, 2002
I was sexually active since i'm 17. Although I'm married with 3 kids now, I was still worried about possible long-term infections. I've done the test and it was NEGATIVE! My question is: Am I really safe from HIV. I am my husband's first sex partner. Please help!
| Response from Mr. Kull
If you were tested at least three months after your last possible exposure and your current partner is not infected, then your negative test result means that you are not infected with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.