Anal Stimulation without a condom
Jan 31, 2002
Hello, My question is what are the risks of any disease if my partner rubs his penis around my anus and his precum is exposed to that specific area. This is a concern, and I thank you for your consideration.
Response from Mr. Kull
Anytime HIV infected fluids, like semen or pre-cum, come into contact with the mucous membranes located in your anus/rectum, there is the possibility of transmission. However, transmission through rubbing or grinding is unlikely, since most sexual transmission is attributed to vaginal or anal intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.