canker sore

I was deep kissing someone and I had a bad canker sore that was almost healed. How likely is it that I could have been infected?

HIV is not transmitted through kissing, canker sores or not. The reason for this is that HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva. The saliva of infected people contains little to no virus, and the virus that is found in saliva is often inactive (not infectious). Studies have found that a protein in saliva inactivates HIV (up to 90% of virus was inactivated in one test tube study) and other factors that may contribute to the noninfectious quality of saliva. This is why transmission through kissing or receiving oral sex doesn't seem to occur.

Possible Occupational Exposure
Anal Stimulation without a condom