fisting risk

i am gay hiv negative male. I have had 3 sexual encounters with a hiv positive male. We used condoms for intercourse but i did insert my fingers and hand into his anus for a few minutes during each encounter. On retraction i did notice blood on my hand which i quickly washed. I did not have any cuts or abrasions on my hand and lubrication was used. I would like to know the risk involved and whether i should be tested. thanks.

Since you had contact with the blood of an HIV infected person, it is advisable that you get tested at least three months after exposure.

It is unlikely that you would become infected with HIV when fisting another person, but using latex gloves and water-based lubricant is advisable since it is likely that your hand would come into contact with blood. There is no evidence that people get infected when inserting their fingers or hand into a person's rectum, since transmission is unlikely when fluids come into contact with skin. Only if you had fresh wounds on your hand would you be at risk for infection.

RMK

MORE CONFLICTS ON HERE AT THE BODY!
QUEST LABS