Oro-anal intercourse

Dear Ryan! I'm living in Italy and a few days ago I had an oro-anal intercourse with a transsexual prostitute. During the contact I had in my mouth an aphtous white ulceration but in the same time I didn't taste any blood or semen on my tongue so I think I didn't get in contact with them. I remember that after the oro-anal intercourse I touched with my tongue the infected part in my mouth and I'm scared that small traces of blood on my tongue that I didn't taste during intercourse got in contact with the aphtous ulceration. I also remember that my mouth was quiet dry during and after the sexual intercourse. Did I risk an HIV trasmission. Or I'm worried to much? Thank you very much for any response and sorry for my bad english.

It is unlikely that you would have been infected through insertive/giving anilingus (rimming, oral-anal contact).

Putting your mouth on someone's anus poses a very low-risk for HIV infection. There is only one published case of transmission occurring oral-anal contact. Transmission is only likely to occur if your mouth comes into contact with blood in the receptive partner's rectum; having sores in your mouth might increase the risk of transmission if you come into contact with the infected person's blood.

A person rimming another without a barrier is at greater risk for infection with hepatitis A virus, parasites, and bacteria, so it is important to be aware of any feces coming into contact with your mouth. Getting a hepatitis A vaccine is a good idea if you are sexually active (especially for men who have sex with men) or in a region where hepatitis A is prevalent.

The receptive partner in anilingus is at virtually no risk for infection (saliva coming into contact with mucous membranes). HIV can be isolated in the saliva of infected people, but at low and probably non-infectious levels. This is why we don't see people getting infected by deep kissing or through receiving any variation of oral sex.

RMK

burning, tingling skin
baby oil with aloe for oral sex